28 dic 2010

SICKY VICKY



On the 1st day of sick-mas Alex Blasarsky gave to me.. A stuffed nose which is not cool.

On the 2nd day of sick-mas my brother gave to me.. 2 ear infections and a stuffed nose which is not cool.

On the 3rd day of sick-mas I fell and scraped my knee.. 3 gross scabs, 2 ear infections and a stuffed nose which is not cool.

On the 4th day of sick-mas my mother gave to me.. 4 chicken soups, 3 gross scabs, 2 ear infections and a stuffed nose which is not cool.

On the 5th day of sick-mas my sister gave to me.. 5 swolen glandes, 4 chicken soups, 3 gross scabs, 2 ear infections, and a stuffed nose which is not cool.

On the 6th day of sick-mas I took a hike and got.. 6 poison ives, 5 swolen glandes, 4 chicken soups, 3 gross scabs, 2 ear infections and a stuffed nose which is not cool.

On the 7th day of sick-mas I got a scratchy throat.. 7 nights of coughin, 6 poison ives, 5 swolen glandes, 4 chicken soups, 3 gross scabs,2 ear infections and a stuffed nose which is not cool.

On the 8th day of sickmas I found upon my chin.. 8 zits of poppin, 7 nights of coughin,6 poison ives, 5 swolen glandes, 4 chicken soups, 3 gross scabs, 2 ear infections and a stuffed nose which is not cool.

On the 9th day of sickmas I hawked up lots of flem.. 9 mucas paintings, 8 zits of poppin, 7 nights of coughin, 6 poison ives, 5 swolen glandes, 4 chicken soups, 3 gross scabs, 2 ear infections and a stuffed nose which is not cool.

On the 10th day of sickmas I clipped my nails and got.. 10 ingrown toenails, 9 mucas paintings, 8 zits of popping, 7 nights of coughin, 6 poison ives, 5 swolen glandes, 4 chicken soups, 3 gross scabs, 2 ear infections and a stuffed nose which is not cool.

On the 11th day of sickmas my poodle gave to me.. 11 itchy flee bites, 10 ingrown toenails, 9 mucas paintings, 8 zits of poppin,7 nights of coughin, 6 poison ives, 5 swolen glandes, 4 chicken soups, 3 gross scabs, 2 ear infections and a stuffed nose which is not cool.

On the 12th day of sickmas I was sick of being sick.. 12 thousand tissues, 11 itchy flee bites, 10 ingrown toenails, 9 mucas paintings, 8 zits of poppin, 7 nights of coughin, 6 poison ives, 5 swolen glandes, 4 chicken soups, 3 gross scabs 2 ear infections and A STUFFED NOSE WHICH IS NOT COOOOOOOOOOL!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario